Thank you for your loyal patronage. Your data privacy is important to us.
At Alt. Pizza, we strive to do everything we can to respect the trust customers have in our brand and our commitment to your privacy is no exception. We are committed to protecting and safeguarding consumer privacy on the Internet.
The following Personal Data Protection Policy will enable you to understand how we use the personal information we may collect from you. By providing your personal information to us, you are consenting to our Personal Data Protection Policy and the collection, use, access, transfer, storage and processing of your personal information as described in our Personal Data Protection Policy.
Should you wish to limit or be excluded from our engagements, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
By not contacting us, we take it that you have consented to the overall use of your personal data as set out in our Personal Data Protection Policy. All updates to our Personal Data Protection Policy will be regularly posted on our website. We encourage you to continually visit us for the latest updates and news.
Personal Data Protection Policy
This Personal Data Protection Policy (PDPP) is issued to all our valued customers pursuant to the requirements of the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
We treat and view your personal data seriously. Please read the following Policy to understand how Alt Pizza Pte. Ltd. uses the personal data we may collect from you. By providing your personal data to us, you are consenting to this PDPP and the collection, use, access, transfer, storage and processing of your personal information as described in the Policy.
1. Personal Data
Personal data is any information that concerns you individually and would permit us to contact you, for example, your name, address, telephone/fax number, email address or any information you submit to Alt. Pizza, our tablet and smartphone applications (“Applications”) that identifies you individually.
The Websites or the Applications cannot collect any personal information about you unless you provide it. You can visit and browse the Alt. Website and the Applications without revealing personal information about yourself, but not all functions will be available to you. You may also choose to disclose personal information about yourself. We may collect personal information from you when you:
- Communicate with us through the different platforms of ordering (Website, Applications, Over the Counter ordering)
- Register or subscribe to any products/services e.g.: newsletter.
- Participate in any of our surveys done internally or via an appointed third party.
- Enter into /participate/win in any contest/competition/loyalty programs run by us.
- Register interest and /or request for information or orders.
- Respond to any marketing materials we send out.
- Commence a business relationship with us.
- Visit any of our stores
- Visit or browse our website
- Lodge a complaint with us
- Provide feedback to us
- Apply for a job
- If you provide us with any Personal Data relating to a third party (e.g. information of your spouse, children, parents, and/or employees), by submitting such Personal Data to us, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the third party to provide us with their Personal Data for the purposes as listed below.
2. Purpose of Collection, Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Alt. Pizza may use the personal information collected through its Website or Applications primarily for the following purposes:
- To verify your identity
- To assess and process your application(s)/request(s) for our products or service
- To provide you with the products and /or services you have requested
- To administer and manage the products and/or services we provide you (including but not limited to ordering, delivery, complaints, follow up and feedbacks)
- To investigate and resolve any ordering, delivery, quality, complaints or other inquiries that you submit to us regarding our products and services
- To detect and prevent fraudulent activities
- To keep in contact with you and provide you with any information you have requested
- To engage in business transactions in respect of products and/or services to be offered and provided to you
- To establish and better manage any business relationship we may have with you
- To process any communications, you send us (e.g.: answering any queries and dealing with any complaints or feedbacks)
- To help us monitor and improve our product and service performances
- To maintain and develop our business system and infrastructure, including testing and upgrading of these systems as we are always working on continuous improvement.
- To manage staff training and quality assurance
- To notify you about benefits and changes to the features of our products and/or services
- To determine how we can improve services to you
- To produce data, reports and statistics which shall be anonymised or aggregated in a manner that does not identify you as an individual
- To investigate, respond to, or defend claims against Alt. Pizza Pte. Ltd.
- To conduct marketing activities (for example, market research, sending latest information on promotions, offers and new products/services)
- To maintain records required for internal investigations, audit or security purposes.
Third Party Disclosure
Alt. Pizza may share statistics and your Personal Information with companies that are related to Alt. Pizza for the purpose of responding to feedback, fulfilment of prizes, awards and purchase and to send you offers, promotions, marketing information, discounts, information about new product offerings or information on products or services that we consider will be of interest to you by phone, SMS, mail, and/or email. Any use of this information by the Alt. Pizza related companies will comply with this Policy.
Our agents, vendors, service providers, or other unrelated companies may be engaged by Alt. Pizza to perform a variety of functions, such as, processing and fulfilling orders, assisting with promotions, providing technical services for our web sites, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing customer service. These companies may have access to your Personal Information if needed to perform such functions. However, these companies may only use such Personal Information for the purpose of performing that function and may not use it for any other purpose.
Alt. Pizza reserves the right to use or disclose any information as necessary or reasonably required (i) to comply with any applicable law, regulation, court orders, subpoena, arbitration order or award or legal request, (ii) to protect the integrity of the site, (iii) to fulfil your requests or to complete a transaction for you, (iv) to cooperate in any law enforcement investigation or an investigation on a matter of public safety, or (v) to protect Alt. Pizza or its affiliates’ or related companies’ rights, property or safety or the rights, property or safety of Alt. Pizza users.
3. “Cookies” and Advertisers
Some web pages may require you to provide a limited amount of personal data in order to enjoy certain services on the Websites (system login credentials, email address and contact, etc.). These personal data will only be used by Alt. Pizza for its intended purpose only, i.e. to respond to your message and deliver the requested services.
4. External Links
Alt. Pizza Websites and Applications may contain links to other web sites not maintained or related to Alt. Pizza. These links are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by or affiliated with the Websites, Applications, or Alt. Pizza. These websites may have their own privacy statement in place and we recommend that you review those statements if you visit any linked web sites. Alt. Pizza is not responsible for the contents on the linked sites or any use of the sites.
Alt. Pizza shall take reasonable steps to safeguard your personal information against any loss, misuse, modification, unauthorised or accidental access or disclosure, alteration or destruction by having regard to:
- the nature of the personal data and the harm that would arise;
- the place or location where the personal data is stored;
- any security measures incorporated into any equipment in which the personal data is stored;
- the measures taken for ensuring the reliability, integrity and competence of personnel having access to the personal data; and
- the measures taken for ensuring the secure transfer of the personal data.
Alt. Pizza shall ensure that any security policy developed or implemented by Alt. Pizza complies with the security standard required under the Act and any applicable law that may from time to time be in force.
Alt. Pizza places great importance on the security of your personal information and ensures organisational security measures when processing your personal data.
Any personal information supplied by you will be retained by Alt. Pizza for such period as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy or as may be deemed necessary by Alt. Pizza or where otherwise required by law.
9. Right of Access and Correction
You have the right to access and correct the personal information supplied to Alt. Pizza.
If you wish to access and/or correct the personal information held by Alt. Pizza or make a feedback in respect of the personal information furnished to Alt. Pizza, you may contact:
Alt. Pizza Pte Ltd
Foodaxis@Senoko, 1 Senoko Avenue #05-06
9.00am to 6.00pm (Monday to Friday)
Alt. Pizza will generally be able to respond to such queries and/or requests within 48 working hours.